(Photography by MAD Communications showcasing Sunderland Family Art Network activities)
Creative Cohesion are seeking Sunderland based artists from all disciplines to run public participation workshops for our and various other Sunderland venues whom are Sunderland Family Art Network members. FANSunderland is a collaborative project involving several creative businesses and organisations across the city. We have come together to promote and increase the involvment of local families in creative activities, from craft to music to performing arts.
Creative Cohesion will cover the costs of the workshops with the intention of them being free to the public. However in some cases a suggested nominal fee to participants as a donation to the Charity may be asked.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal please include the following information:
- Workshop medium and description of activity
- Capacity (number of participants able to join)
- Frequency (is it a one-off workshop or part of a longer course)
- Cost of workshop to the organiser (Creative Cohesion) - Remember to include your labour, materials and any assistants you may need to contract to supervise the activity.
- Day/date workshop could run and duration of workshop (e.g. Saturdays only/school holidays/evenings only).
- Why you think the workshop would be interesting to members of the public and/or why you feel people should have the opportunity to experience this art form.
Please email proposals and any queries to email@example.com